Rates & Insurance
I AM NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS (Oct 2022)
$140 per session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurances accepted at in-network rate:
- Regence Blue Cross
- Premera Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, credit/debit and HSA cards are accepted for payment. Payment for services is due at the time of session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late cancel/missed appointment fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.